KUED-TV is now recruiting for a part-time: KUED Promotion Assistant
Job number: PRN07463N
Link to apply: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/71079
Over 100 positions NOW HIRING both in the US and internationally. Visit educaloxy.com for complete list of job postings.
3/4 Time Job Opening – Dean’s Office
We have an opening in our office for a ¾ office manager (Rosie’s position L). We would like this person to start at the end of November or beginning of December.
We have posted the position on Yjobs # 67312.
The qualifications we are looking for are as follows. If you know anyone who would be interested in this position, please let them know. In order to be fair to all applicants, we are not fielding applications, reference letters, etc. through our office—only online. Thanks for any assistance you can provide to get us a good person for the position!
- Associate’s Degree and 2+ years’ higher education secretarial experience OR 3+ years higher education and 2 years secretarial experience
- Working Experience with PC or MAC computer programs that support administrative operations in an office environment (Microsoft, university proprietary software, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign, internet, etc.)
- Established and proven clerical skills of organization, delegation, effective communication and administrative support
- Established and proven editing, writing and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and human relation skills with effective listening skills and willingness to learn
- Professional demeanor, including an ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ higher education secretarial experience
- Extensive Excel, InDesign, and proofreading knowledge and experience
Manager of Network Operations, UETN – UETN is now recruiting for a full-time position
Job Number: PRN15533B
AcademicKeys: If you know someone who needs to find a position, AcademicKeys has a number of new opportunities posted. Visit AcademicKeys.com for information on University jobs in Fine Arts, Art History, Ceramics, and Painting or Drawing. This month’s issue of AcademicKeys’ e-Flier for Fine Arts features 46 faculty openings, 8 senior administrative positions, and 2 post-doc opportunity and links to hundreds more positions in higher education.
Jobs in Academia: Find academics jobs at universities and research institutions worldwide on JobsInAcademia.eu.
Academic Careers Online: AcademicCareers.com is an academic job site where for over 10+ years universities and colleges in the US, Canada, and around the globe, advertise faculty, adjunct, and post doc, department head, and dean jobs in all areas, including Arts & Humanities. Applicants can search for current job openings, receive email alerts when matching jobs are posted, and post a resume for employers to review. To search jobs and/or open an applicant account visit www.AcademicCareers.com.
ArtSearch: Need to find positions in theatres and performing arts centers, summer festivals, universities, colleges and schools, dance companies, opera companies, symphony orchestras, museums, arts councils, and other organizations, including full-time, part-time, seasonal year-round, and internship opportunities, from entry level to upper management? We no longer provide a username and password. To access job listings, visit the ARTSEARCH website and use the code TCGUA17BYU at checkout for complimentary access to ARTSEARCH.
Other Jobs in the Performing Arts Industry (music):